Welcome, here you can find information on weekly classes and one to one consultations on Chi Kung, Gratitude, Forgiveness and Self Appreciation.
What is Chi Kung?
Chi Kung is an ancient Chinese art based on energy flow, practiced for good health, increased energy, mental clarity and spiritual development.
It helps overcome many illnesses that are considered ‘incurable’ from a Western perspective.
It benefits flexibility and also helps connect body and mind in a world where the feeling of disconnection is all too common.
It helps individuals attain a deep sense of relaxation and inner peace, attain physical and mental strength and helps attain good health in the most natural way possible (from inside out)
- From the first class/consultation you will feel more relaxed and peaceful.
- You will learn techniques from the ancient Chinese art of Chi Kung. Sifu Joan is highly trained in Shaolin and Taoist Chi Kung.
- You will learn how to circulate energy around the meridian system of the body, which helps heal an individual holistically- Body, Mind and Spirit. The whole idea is that you learn how to do this for yourself. Most Chi Kung schools teach relaxed Chi Kung exercises but this is not the whole picture. Chi Flow is needed to overcome chronic pain and illness.
- You will learn how to deal with chronic pain and chronic illness on various courses.
- You will learn how to overcome stress and burnout and stay calm in turbulent times.
- You will learn how to take care of yourself on a daily basis with as little as 15 minutes practice once or twice a day.
- You will have the opportunity to learn more and deepen your skills on different courses with Sifu Joan.
- The courses/workshops may also include The Gift of Gratitude, Forgiving ourselves and others and Self Appreciation.
- Here is her story: http://chikung.ie/sifu-joans-story/
For personal family reasons, Sifu Joan is only working part time at present.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 087 12 12 249 for appointment.
If you would like Sifu Joan to speak to your group or organization on the health benefits of Shaolin Chi Kung practice please email email@example.com with heading: ‘How Shaolin Chi Kung/The Gift of Gratitude/Forgiveness or Self Appreciation can benefit our physical, mental, Spiritual health, wellbeing and work/life balance’ Please choose which topic you would prefer e.g Chi Kung or Gift of Gratitude etc
Sifu Joan Browne has trained with Shaolin Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit for almost 20 years. She deeply appreciates the techniques and skills she has learned for healing and personal development through the beautiful arts of Shaolin Chi Kung and Tai Chi Chuan. She is a genuine Shaolin Chi Kung Master.
She specializes in Shaolin Chi Kung, The Gift of Gratitude, Forgiveness and Self Appreciation. She is also a Louise Hay Teacher of ‘You can Heal your Life’ a Psychiatric nurse and Public speaker.
Please contact her on firstname.lastname@example.org for bookings or further information.
Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit’s homepage www.shaolin.org
Sifu Joan has been interviewed on OpenHouse on RTE 1 in 2006 and more recently- January 2018- on Radio Kerry. Here is the podcast link to Radio Kerry’s interview https://www.radiokerry.ie/joan-browne-ancient-art-chi-kung/
Also interviewed by Patrica Messenger from Cork 103. Interview begins at 1.28.56 so scroll to that marker.