Are you ready to write a new story about your health or your illness, to start living a new life of good health, more energy, a clearer mind and a deep feeling of peace and joy?
You can change illness to abundant wellness using techniques and skills that are easy to learn.
When you decide to take care of yourself, many elements in your life change for the good and the possibilities are endless when your life is in flow.
- From the first class/consultation you will feel more relaxed and peaceful.
- You will learn techniques from the ancient Chinese art of Chi Kung. For those who are already healthy you may prefer to learn Tai Chi Chuan. Both are internal energy arts but Tai Chi Chuan is also for self defence.
- You will learn how to circulate energy around the meridian system of the body, which helps heal an individual holistically- Body, Mind and Spirit.
- You will learn how to eliminate chronic pain and chronic illness.
- You will learn how to overcome stress and stay calm in turbulent times.
- You will learn how to take care of yourself on a daily basis with as little as 15 minutes practice twice a day.
Classes, workshops and one to one private consultations are available as follows:
Private Consultation: The Gateway Complex, Killarney, Co Kerry on Mondays from 9am to 7pm
Workshops: Upcoming workshops will be announced every six weeks. Next workshop will be held in Killarney on 23rd and 24th February from 9.30am -4.30pm. Course Fee is €350.00 which includes two day workshop on Chi Kung for Health and Healing, handouts and personal training programme. €100.00 deposit before February 20th secures place. Instructor: Sifu Joan Browne
Classes: A morning Chi Kung class will begin in Killarney on February 19th. 6 weeks from 10am -11.30am. Course Fee €270.00. Deposit of €100.00 before February 15th secures place.
Classes: An evening Tai Chi Chuan Level 1 class will begins on January 31st for 12 weeks. As students are required to follow through on Levels 1-6, the fee for 12 weeks is €250.00 Tai Chi Chuan is an internal martial art and is practiced for good health, energy flow, feeling grounded, peaceful, inner strength, clarity of mind, combat application in flow and being able to stand up for yourself.
Sifu Joan Browne has trained with Shaolin Grandmaster Wong Kiew Kit for almost 20 years. She deeply appreciates the techniques and skills she has learned for healing and personal development through the beautiful arts of Chi Kung and Tai Chi Chuan. She is also a Louise Hay Teacher of ‘You can Heal your Life’ and a Psychiatric nurse.
Please contact her on email@example.com for bookings.